1. Season two of hitz fm’s hottest DJ launched on Wednesday at multimedia premises at kokomlemle. 52 contestants as well as entertainment personalities such as Billy Ocean, Andy Dosty and Merqury Quaye attended.
2. NPP promises one region, one theatre.Speaking at a media briefing mp for Anyaa south,Shirley Ayokor Botchwey said except Accra which has a national theater the remaining nine capitals will have their share of theaters
3. Why Ghanains can’ t get enough of kumkum bhagya and veera still remains baffling.
4. Party images mistaken for my wedding pictures-big brother Africa star Wihelmina Abu-Andani also known as mimi refuted reports that she got married recently. She said she had been married for seven years and that pictures and reports which went viral about her and her business partner tying the knot was not true.”it was just a party”she added.
5. Nii Ayi Solomon’s “Homeless” is scheduled to premiere at Alliance Francaise. The play directed by WK Dziewornu-Norvor is a captivating drama,designed to shock,enlighten and initiate discourse on the struggles of street life. Homeless premieres at Alliance Francaise on November 11 at 7pm.Ticket are available for 20gh.
6. Ghana Music Week festival in UK has been postponed to December 30 due to” some unavoidable circumstances”. According to organizers, the postponement has become very necessary to enable the organizers fix technical elements responsible for delivering an unprecedented event and to market the event adequately. Stonebwoy, BETaward winner remains the headline artiste and will be supported by 2016 Ghana Music Award artiste of year, EL.