“Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.” – Mary Schmich
If you’re going to change anything you have to engage it. You cannot change what you avoid.
Face your fears and conquer them!
If you will command real success, you must become passionate about what you do. You must enjoy it so much that it occupies your mind almost all the time. You should be able to stay awake for it and be able to influence others too.
The same ideas you are having in Accra someone else in Kumasi is having that same idea. Then its not about who had the idea first but who acted first.
1. Understand crisis and use it to solve a problem. Every business is a response to a problem.
2. Initiate something; do not wait for things to be done.
3. Identify and refine your talent, skill, idea, service or knowledge to create wealth.
4. Whatever makes you angry, you must solve it.
5. Poverty is not the lack of money, but the lack of ideas.
6. God does not give cash, but ideas on how to create wealth.
7. Be in control of your mind, thoughts, perception and mentality to respond to change. 8. Be keen and take advantage of changes brought about by technology and globalisation. 9. Leave your legacy, but in the people you train, not in products or buildings.
10. Every human being was born with a treasure. Your greatest secret to success lies in discovering your treasure.
Do something! Take a step!!