l got angry and sold my Samsung phone because it was consuming too much of my airtime and data. I then went and bought a China phone but lm now in very big trouble.
1. It gets full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The phone has TV, Touch screen, Nail cutter, firelighter etc.
3. Text messages can be written with a toothpick.
4. It has some spelling mistakes, it is written NokLa instead of Nokia.
5. When an aeroplane passes by it records “one missed call”.
6. When a big truck hoots; it records “charger connected”
7. When a Chinese man passes by you it says “one Bluetooth device found”
8. When a cute girl passes by me, it says “Your favorite food found”
9. When an ugly girl passes by me, it says, “Virus detected”.
Please, I want to sell it, do you want it?