Donald John Trump is an American businessman, politician, television personality, author, and the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party for President of the United States in the 2016 election.
Full name: Donald John Trump, Sr.
Net worth: 4 billion USD (2015) Forbes
Spouse: Melania Trump (m. 2005), Marla Maples (m. 1993–1999), Ivana Trump (m. 1977–1992)
Education: Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1968), more
Children: Ivanka Trump, Tiffany Trump, Barron Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr.
FIRTS 29 QUOTES MAY BE RIDICULOUS BUT THE LAST SEVEN 7, COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
1. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
Trump was determined to “expose” President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”
Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…
3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women – but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.
4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
Trump proves (again) that he views a woman’s looks over anything else…
6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
Oh for goodness sake.
7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
Just another casually racial slur, then…
8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren’t just directed at Mexico.
9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O’Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.
10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
Because of course, no woman can resist Trump’s charms. [Throws up on keyboard]
11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
Well at least he’s showing some self awareness.
12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
And not that fabulous barnet of yours?
13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
Definitely not missing the point…
14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we’ve ever heard…
15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
We’re glad he’s so concerned about the obesity crisis.
17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
Women aren’t possessions, Donald. They can’t belong to you.
18. “You’re disgusting.”
To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.
19. “The point is, you can never be too greedy.”
Campaign slogan = sorted.
20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”
In his Twitter liveblogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.
21. “My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”
We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.
22. “My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
Don’t worry, we won’t.
23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
What does that even mean?
24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs…How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”
Because sweating = the inability to solve a political crisis. Gotcha.
25. “Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.”
Along with the petition to keep him out of the UK, can we also campaign for Trump to stop talking about his penis?
26. “Thanks sweetie. That’s nice”
Said Donald in typically patronising style to a female 9/11 survivor. Inappropriate – and quite creepy.
27. “Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”
Threatening your opponent’s wife on Twitter? Stay classy, Don…
28. “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
Ah 7-Eleven, great convenience store, and def not to be confused with a national tragedy and symbol of global terrorism, eh Trump?
29. “The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”
Speaking from a, errr, woman’s perspective, we reckon ol’ Trumpy may be a little off with this one.
30. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.”
Tenacity is key in business and in life. Donald Trump understands this better than most–his real estate career has been a roller coaster of epic highs and devastating lows, but he always bounces back, usually bigger and better than ever.
31. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.”
Great leaders rarely second-guess themselves and once they’ve committed to a decision, they’re all in. Leaders like Trump have unflappable confidence and are perfectly comfortable going on the offensive when challenged because they know their decisions were well thought out.
32. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.”
Over 51 percent of businesses will fail in their first five years and many of the same reasons are to blame. There’s no market need, they run out of cash, or they fail to attract and hire the right people. Good intentions don’t matter–what you actually see through and achieve will be the measure of your success.
33. “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.”
That elusive work-life balance is such a hot topic that there’s an entire category of books dedicated to it on Amazon. But is it just a myth? Trump loves real estate and has used it as a platform for building a multibillion dollar empire that now spans many industries. Get busy doing what you love and your job or business becomes an exercise of your passion, not a series of tasks to be completed.
34. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.”
Planning is important, but living in the moment is key. You can only forecast and project and prepare so much–the most successful people are ready for anything, and able to think on their feet. Trump has thrived in a world where markets and deals can change on a dime, forcing him to adapt in real time.
35. “Speeches are much easier if you read them. I just find when I do that, it’s harder to fire up the crowd.”
People speaking has become one of the most critical and marketable skills for professionals of all kinds, from CEOs to authors and entrepreneurs. You might be more comfortable reading from notes, but as Trump has learned, you’re a far more powerful and persuasive speaker once you’ve mastered the art of speaking authentically.
36. “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.”
Can he win your vote?